The Week of May 5, 2019 is Small Business Week!
Taxpayers can get tax tips and news from the IRS through social media platforms.
The IRS uses social media to share the latest information on:
- tax changes
- scam alerts
- products and services.
IRS social media tools:
- Instagram: Access the new account, IRSNews at https://www.instagram.com/irsnews or the Instagram app.
- YouTube: Features video tips in English, Spanish and American Sign Language.
- Twitter: Follow @IRSnews for tax announcements. @IRStaxpros tweets news for tax professionals. @IRSenEspanol has information in Spanish. @IRStaxsecurity posts scam alerts.
- Facebook. News and information for taxpayers and tax return preparers, also in Spanish.
- LinkedIn. The IRS shares agency updates and job opportunities.