Here is important attachment on e-Services for MNSEA members. Actually it is from a Quick Alert, you may have received.
Reminder: All e-Services users must re-register through a more rigorous identity proofing and two-factor authentication process called Secure Access. This registration is now underway. If you have not already registered through Secure Access, please plan to upgrade your account now.
To get started, please take the following actions immediately:
1. Review Important Information about Your e-Services Account and Secure Access: How to Register for Certain Online Self-Help Tools. We also have FAQs about e-Services and Secure Access. These pages will help you successfully register online.
2. Access your account by going to your normal login page and entering your e-Services username. You will receive a prompt that will direct you through the new registration process.
3. If you are an existing e-Services user who cannot register online via Secure Access and needs exception processing, call the e-Help desk at 1-888-841-4648 (select your language, then prompt 1 and remain on the line until an assistor picks up) 7:30
a.m. Eastern to 7 p.m. Eastern.
a. You must have access to your email account and your tax return information, including related information documents.
b. To assist you, on Saturday, December 16, we will have assistors available 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Eastern to answer your calls.
Please remember that you must make an attempt to register online before contacting the help desk. Here are a few other caveats:
• If you require an activation code by mail, it may take up to 10 business days to receive this code, which will enable you to complete the registration process.
• If you previously registered through Secure Access (via Get Transcript, IP PIN, etc.) you need only to enter your e-Services username and your Secure Access password. Do not make more than 2 attempts.
If you can’t remember your password, use the “forgotten password” feature.
• If you have obtained a new mobile phone number, the vendor may not be able to validate it and you should request an activation code by mail.
• After you have requested an activation code by mail either online or through an assistor, do not continue attempts to registration online.